Monday, May 16, 2011

Well, I made it.

It is officially summertime and has been for the past 4 days.

I still have one more basket to unpack and organize into the room before I am completely moved back in, but for the most part I am done. I also have not yet eaten a meal at home since I've been here (which btw was thursday). I always say summertime is when I eat the most because everyone is always doing nothing so they suggest getting lunch…well I have eaten out just about every meal since Thursday afternoon. No bueno, but hey I started running so maybe it will balance out this summer? eh we will see.

I will now promise to be a good blogger…well do my best.

This week I am:
-starting work back up again
-welcoming a new little niece into the world
-also welcoming all my sisters to back under one roof…..been a long time.
-and finding some good summer time enjoyment with best friends and boyfriend.


Good week up ahead!


Loveeeee.

No comments: