Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dollface.



I feel a little introduction to my niece is due. She is way way too cute not to share, although im actually not a big sharer when she is around. I tend to hog her and i am trying to get her to say my name. Her name is kaitlyn marie, we share the same middle name. Being the youngest sister of 4 girls, i feel she is my little sister i never got like the rest of the girls in my family. I love her so much it is unbelievable. However, she has her days where she is fussy and not much fun. Luckily i am her mothers mini me, so i think this helps a bit ;]. Not really, but she is a dollface. I am so excited for the days when she is 15 or 16 and calls and says get me out of my house my parents are so annoying. I can just go pick her up and have a blast. She is the most beautiful baby and was perfect from the day she was born. I mean what blonde, blue eyed, and olive skin girl isn't beautiful. Here is my rant on my baby love. I know i am a bit biased but you have to agree, Cutest baby ever? yes i think so.


No comments: