Thursday, September 2, 2010

I love love.

I love LOVE.
i love all the different aspects of love, such as the different moods it brings to different people.
I love the relationships with love, whether it be a friend, family member, boyfriend/girlfriend,or life. People all over the world love, whether it is with intentions or without.
I love that love can be seen as an art to me, and people all have their own idea of what love may be and the concepts of love people come up with, whether it be positive or negative.
I love love. I love loving people, I love what love does to people, and i love the look on peoples face in love.
I hope everyone takes a moment in life and steps back and observes everyone as they love, and the differentiating love languages people use. You will be amazed, and you too will be in love with love, how could you not, is just at the core of relationships.
Love is a crucial necessity.

p.s. i love that love travels even through distance. Makes the miles seem like nothing but a number.

""It's good to be in love
It really does suit you
Just like everything
I'm happy your in love
'Cause every color goes where you do""-Frou Frou

No comments: