Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shoe Love. ♥

I am having an addiction to shoes at the moment. Maybe its the fact that my mom has the most beautiful taste in a pair of high heels. Which by the way makes me so glad i live at home and am the same shoe size. Or maybe its the fact that a pair of shoes can add so much confidence to a person if they wear them right. Anyways, here is an update of my shoe wish list!
I love this blue on a pair of heels. Plus, it reminds me of the shoes above from satc! Those blue shoes are so beautiful. They just look wonderful, and give so much pop to an outfit.

These are a lot of shoe with the buckle. However, They are the most adorable mary jane heels i have ever seen. They will dress up an outfit and look so cute with jeans!


A break from heels, I love these athletic shoes! These nikes are so cute and comfortable. They will look great with nikes and denim. They have them in a blue and grey and im dying for them.
These are absolutely precious as well and i will have them! Even though it is summertime and i am seem to have some kind of obsession with the whole suede look right now. I would wear these with everything. Bows are my thing and that just adds to the shoe.

Again with suede, i know i know, but they are just so so cute. I cannot resist!


Thats it for now. Shoes are just so wonderful. But to make this post better, I am adding a few of the greatest shoe quotes.
Maggie Feller: Shoes like these should not be locked in a closet! They should be living a life of scandal, and pasion and getting screwed in an alleyway by a billionaire while his frigid wife waits in the limo thinking that he just went back into the bar to get his cellphone. These are cute too.
Rose Feller: Please tell me you just made that up.
Maggie Feller: Look, if you're not going to wear them... don't buy them! Leave them for someone who's going to get something out of them.
Rose Feller: I get something out of them! When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit.
-In her shoes

“It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!”
-sex and the city.


♥ loveeeee.

No comments: