Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Good Finds.

Today i went on a little drive up to the store, sam moon with my oldest sister. It was about 30-40 minutes away but completely worth the trip. Right now i seem to have some obsession with clutches. They are just so adorable and look so cute with outfits. Anyways, i found some amazing little finds. I got a big green bow to show my mean green pride at school next year, a cute zipper head band, and this pretty bracelet ive been wanting for a long time. The thing about sam moon is the amazing prices. Everything is just so cheap and its a plus when you find cute stuff. My best find today was this black fake leather clutch covered in gold studs ( which i read is very in, example http://www.thelodown.com/style ) Read the article about trend report. As well as the edgy clutch, i found a gorgeous red flower head band! It will dress up outfits perfectly.
You can see the flower a bit, and here is my good find!
So not only did we go to sam moon, we made a few pit stops and i found one other amazing thing at bed bath and beyond. I can now check something else off on my "to buy before college check list". I found a very cheap, plastic, eco friendly, and adorable coffee mug. It is perfect for school and dishwasher safe. Which by the way is a must in my house because otherwise your dishes will get ruined. Plus it is pink!
Good finds made for a great day off of work, but back to reality tomorrow. I am always up for a shopping trip thats for sure.




♥ loveeee

No comments: