Monday, July 12, 2010

mixed directions.





Have you ever felt invincible, on top of the world? This is the feeling i keep having this summer. It is like i am finally moving on and running into change full force. I am running for the take off. Which is exactly what makes the feeling rather difficult. I cant seem to reach the point yet, i know i am not strong enough nor prepared for this world im about to enter. However, i am running to the place where i will take off into that world. It is not coming fast enough. I am doing everything i can to get there as well as everything i can do to enjoy every waking moment in this position i am now, the comfortable position. The place where everything is familiar and well-known. I want something new so bad, something with a little more risk, and something a little more outgoing. Same old me of course just with tweaks. I realize this probably will not happen but its a hope. I have so many plans before i get there yet i cannot seem to place them all in the amount of time available. However, my heart seems to be contradicting my mind and just pushing and pushing for the finalization of a new place, new people, and a new place i suppose ill call my 2nd home. Hmm. I just pray God holds my hand and makes the path easier for me because honestly i have no clue which way to go or what i am doing which usually would scare me to death. Although, this time it just puts this sense of wonder in my eyes and lights up my passion for life. For now, here i am and i am hitting the ground running.


picture taken from lelove.blogspot.com

No comments: