Monday, May 9, 2011

Oh and I almost forgot

Yesterday was mothers day!! How could I forget to blog about it?

All you really need to know is that my mom is super mom and absolutely amazing, but I am gonna tell you more than that. My mom happens to be the best mom on the block, don't try and argue. She is willing to stop the world to help her children. I value my time with her more than anything. It never fails to feel special and be fun. She is strong, brave, and successful. I admire her giving serving attitude,  and her heart that is constantly seeking God. She has the best advice because her wise words are straight from the Lord. Not only is she real with people, but she has an amazing sense of humor and laughing with her is one of my favorite things to do with my mom. I cherish every moment of home due to her kindness and thoughtfulness that she expresses, and appreciate that she is supportive continuously in life. She herself is a daughter, wife, friend, teacher, mimi, and still finds time to be an excellent mother, but she is more than that to me. She is my rock, hero, role model, friend, teacher, and most of all mom.  She pours love into me daily and I am so blessed to have her as my mother.









So even though mothers day was yesterday, Happy Mothers Day to my beautiful mother!