Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"I don't get many things

right the first time, in fact I am told that a lot. Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls brought me here and I know that I am, 
I am the luckiest. "






Well I can say it has felt like summer now and I have been going non-stop. I wake up feeling like I have all day then 4 or 5pm hits and I realize that I have plan on top of plan for the evening. This is actually the first night in a few days I was home before 11 o clock and will hopefully be falling asleep before one in the morning, but hey I guess that is what summer is about. I realized this is really my last summer as a "teenager". I'll be 19 in like 2 weeks and next summer I will be turning 20 and probably be maybe starting a real job that may help me later in my career. However, for now I was thinking about how lucky I am. I went back to work today which is at a daycare close to my house. The kids were crazy considering summer is so close for them and I just kept trying to tell them I knew the feeling but had to calm down. It is fun to watch kids play and get to interact but there is always a fine line between getting to hang out with them and having to be the tough guy who has to say "No" and "Your going to have to sit out at recess" or sometimes even "Your never going to snack-time if you keep the talking up".  Oh to be that young again, I only wish that getting to be able to go to snack-time was still my main concern. Anyways, I get to wake up and be with kids all day which is a blessing. I also am going to have all my family in one place this weekend plus some! I cannot remember the last time everyone was actually living at home for more than one night, it should be entertaining. Oldest sister is adding a new addition to the family tomorrow morning, which means new niece! I have been heavily distracted but tonight I am feeling the excitement for little baby Madison Rose to arrive! I am thankful to be home and especially thankful for nights like tonight where some of the family and boyfriend gather around the table and enjoy a homecooked meal then proceed to run out and get late night fro yo with no regrets. Summer nights are the best and you better believe they are my favorite when everyone I love is around. 






Lots of Loveee.


Get ready for baby lovin overload. 




No comments: