Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Well lately,

I have been swept away by summer and the time that is so quickly passing.  I wake up with the kiddos and come downstairs to enjoy lazy mornings filled with coffee time, baby cries for food and milk, and people coming and going. I have been working mostly 5 days a week at a daycare, and have started babysitting, and then when I'm not working I am running around with family, babies, and boyfriend and somehow forcing myself to do a poly-sci class in between the chaos. Time is short these days even if the nights seem endlessly long. I am enjoying myself day to day but sometimes wishing for less chaos and more quiet, where other days I am craving a night out and walking in the front door after everyone is asleep. Life is good, and I am happy to call my home my heart.





Sorry for the blogging break, I have been doing a little memorial day celebrating, wedding going, baby loving, and in general celebrating summer going from day to day as it should be. 

Lots of Love.

promise to be better. ♥


No comments: