Monday, August 30, 2010

I carry your heart, i carry it in my heart.

Mom- devoted, unconditional love, committed, and there for you.

I went home from college this week twice actually ha. One for a dentist appointment in which ended up being a horrible day. My mother had plans and delayed them quite a bit by running around town for me to get medicine, last minute dorm stuff, and made lunch for me. She is so wonderful. I went home again this week and me and my mom once again went to lunch, she bought me two pair of shoes, and waited around 3 hours to see if my phone could get fixed. I could not ask for a better mom. Being away, even though it hasn't been for long, makes me so grateful for my mother. I do not take the time to appreciate her and not being home has taught me too. She is so great, i wish you all knew her so you could just know what a great mother she is. She is devoted to me and there is just a love a mother has for her children that i cant comprehend. How they love you despite your flaws and teenage attitudes. How they love you no matter what you may do to defy their authority. I am so undeserving of her i think sometimes, However i thank God for placing someone like her in my life to continually love me. What a big influence in my life she has in my life and will forever hold.

No comments: