Thursday, August 12, 2010

Life wish list.

Do you ever see those little wish list stickers that come out in magazines (usually during christmastime) and you stick them on the things you "like, love it, or want want!" Well im here to say i would like to see all the areas of my life blurring by floating in bubbles in front of me. I would like to take those little stickers and smack them on the bubbles. Ones that say things like "dislike, go away, love, want, need to have, and make time fly". As i woke up this morning and began to read my blogs for the morning, i scrolled over my usual, www.taza-and-husband.blogspot.com. I noticed she listed all the things she wished for the moment right then and it inspired me to write this post. There are so many things in life going on right now and im not sure i can keep up, so here is my life wish list.

*I wish i could just sit down and enjoy the fact my sister is getting married on friday, tomorrow, but i have to work 12-6 today and rush home to change clothes and look presentable for the rehearsal dinner at 7.
*I wish my boyfriend could be here enjoying the rest of summer with me, yet i also wish he has an amazing time playing football and time would fly by so i could just go see his cute face again. it's only been 3 days and im missing him terribly in the spare time i have between the craziness.
*I wish i could get a haircut but there is no time
*I wish i could sit down and put all my dorm stuff in one place instead of 2 different closets, behind and under beds. And then i could make a list of the things i still need.
*I wish saturday would come sooner so i can get a new phone.
*I wish my best friend was coming to college with me, however she is a grade younger.
* I wish i had declared a major. but i am so confused.
and something i need to do is talk to God. My life is such a blur and i know no one can fix it but him.
He has this way of seeming like everything is falling into place with perfect peace surrounding it.

♥loveee.

No comments: