Thursday, August 26, 2010

She's only happy in the sun.


Things i'm loving today.



The fall weather sneaking in through the hot texas heat bringing a cold breeze and all.
The smell of this wonderful scentsy in my dorm room along with brewing coffee.
The pictures of my family and friends surrounding me.
My boyfriends sweet novel like texts to wake up to in the morning.
Everyone at UNT has such a good crazy sense of style, i love it! everyone is so unique.
The smell of my grapefruit face wash, i just feel so soft and clean whenever im done washing it.
The fact denton has literally 20 different little independent coffee shops with live music.
My pens that come in different color ink including: pink, purple, blue, orange, green, and red!
My down comforter underneath my sheets making it 10 times more comfy.


God is so wonderful, and he shared with me John 14:27 today "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

As i start school today, i pray his peace is placed in me and that i do not become anxious. I feel so far from God in this place that needs so much light. I feel as though i am not strong enough to be a big enough light, However i trust God that he has a plan for everything and will use me in mighty ways, weak or strong because he himself is a mighty God.

No comments: