Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Cravings.

The weather has finally dropped and is beginning to stay cold, as I got up for my run yesterday it was feeling a little like the weather had decided to skip fall and go straight onto winter. I'm alright with that too, because that gives me an excuse to listen to Christmas music just a little bit early this year. Anyways, besides the weather I have had some serious life cravings lately, have a strong feeling they're not going anywhere until fulfilled, thats how my cravings work. They crave and crave until it appears. Viola!

1. Family time. Not just saturday breakfasts but just the good chaos of my family gathered around in the living room. I'm desperate for us to be sipping our coffee, warming booties at the fire, and listening to the pure laughter as it resonates through the walls.
2. Apple Cider, Christmas music, and lit streets. Something so special about every house glowing as you drive around. Just adds this extra-spectacular "ness" that we need by the end of the year to push us through.
3. Cuddles. Cuddling under warm blankets and watching movies.
4. Big sweaters, tall socks, boots, hats, and scarfs. End of story.
5. Starbucks. Can't get enough Pumpkin Spice Lattes in me for the life of me, and looking forward to my annual peppermint white mocha!


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, mine starts tonight!

Lots of love!

No comments: