Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy November.

I have been so busy blurring through life, trying to fit in all the fall festivities possible before school just really got in the way. I have 5 tests, 2 quizzes, and 2 papers due before Thanksgiving, but I really wanted to find a way to enjoy and get through November, one day at a time. I decided after seeing multiple people do the same, to find one thing I am thankful for every day until Thanksgiving. It will make me appreciative of things I take for granted, and also can't hurt to find all the good in life especially on those days where I am struggling. I'm about a day late, but better late than never! I let boyfriend know and we decided to do it together. Today I chose to be thankful for the ability to go to school debt free. My parents are completely paying for school, and even though I found work, they don't expect me to have a job, but rather do well in school. It is not often these days that parents are capable of allowing this, so I am forever grateful that I received such a blessing from God. It is a blessing that will take off so much stress in the future, being able to graduate without debt and bills to pay, but also to go into marriage with no debt to add to me and my husbands finances. It is truly a burden off my shoulder, and I will do my best ability to do wonderful in return for my parents. I know they will see it completely worth it, if they know I got a wonderful education and worked hard during that time. Maybe, you will join me in finding thanks in life. It really changes your perspective on life.

Happy November everybody!

Lots of Love.

No comments: