Thursday, November 18, 2010

no good in goodbye.

Do you ever want to walk away because it would be the best thing you ever did in you life, but you know the process would tear your heart apart? You want to "not have someone in your life" ever again? but then you realize how those strong those words really are, and you cant find the courage to tell the person? You say them out loud to yourself and your friends, but they seem so passive? You ever feel ready to say goodbye, however so scared at the same time? Scared that if you walk away someone else will change his life when you tried everything?

Well, I've never really been good with goodbyes. I don't even really like the term "goodbye", because half the time your not even really saying goodbye, and when you are in reality, they are never "good" byes. You wont ever read this but I wrote this for you because as much as I want it, and I'd like to admit it, I can't seem to find the heart to say it to your face, it's too lost and empty already.

So here goes. Goodbye.

No comments: