Tuesday, November 30, 2010

La La Lovin.

Thanksgiving is over and although I have a few pictures to share in this post, I am having the worst time going back to school. Home is where my heart is, and I hate hate hate leaving, even if I know I am coming back in less than a week. Someone please tell me what is wrong with me & how to fix it? Quick! Anyways, I have about 2 full weeks of school left, not counting my long studying weekends. I know if I can make it through this week, next week will be a breeze filled with projects and presentations. Here's my list of things to accomplish: two 3 pg. papers, one 6 pager, a Psych test on friday, a powerpoint presentation, another powerpoint but this includes a dance, handout, outline, & works cited.
hmmm. How will I survive? Going to need some serious strength from God and motivation.

Here is what I did over Thanksgiving, with my beautiful family.
Eating, of course. 

Laughing, Alot! 

Hugging :] 

and a ton of loving on this little boo bear. 

Eating & seeing high school friends. 

More laughing, & hugging. Reuniting again with him.
Only 3 weeks til he is back for good. 

No comments: