Sunday, November 28, 2010

Food & Family?

whats better than that combination?
It was a much quieter thanksgiving this year, actually quieter than ever. Having one sister at her in-laws house, and the other sister in Austin, it of course was not the same. Our laughter did not take over the whole room, dishes did not take take as long to put away, and they're were much more leftovers! However, it was nice to just relax and play board games with my family, and see a movie. I loved it, despite the others being missed.
It was an amazing break and I am so very thankful only because I am so very blessed.
I am thankful that I have parents that love each other as much as they do, and have stayed together all this time.
I am thankful that I have siblings I can laugh with and get along with.
I am thankful my boyfriend was able to come home for Thanksgiving, and I am thankful his home is my 2nd home. His family really has become my second family, I love them so much. His mom even looked at him as we were saying bye and said "I will probably see her before I see you again".
I am thankful that my parents have the ability to pay for college.
I am thankful that when I opened my savings I had more than I thought and was able to buy Christmas presents.
I am thankful that I only live an hour away from home, because I would die if I didn't.
I am thankful for my mom, who spent a whole day trying to teach me how to sew because she is truly interested in me learning.
I am thankful for best friends, and that I have such wonderful ones surrounding me in my life.
I am thankful for life, and a God who continually loves me.



It was a wonderful break.
Pictures later!

No comments: