Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"bring me flowers, talk for hours"

I am lacking on the posts due to the many papers I have been buried beneath, and the vast amount of procrastination present in between checking things off my to do list. I am even finding myself procrastinating as I speak, but only because I am desperate of a new post. Here is my quick little post for right now, and stay tuned for my halloween pictures possibly later tonight (depending on if i finish a music paper)

Just wanted to show you all what an amazing boyfriend i really do have, and that i was completely proven wrong by his romantic ability once again. He had been telling me to go home all weekend, and honestly I was unsure why. He, however persuaded me and I drove to Fort Worth yet again and spent some quality time with my family and friends. I was pulling out of the drive way on saturday afternoon, only to notice a delivery white van pull up the same time. I rolled down my window and was summoned to sign for the delivery, only to find the best one-year long distance surprise ever, which is why it will be shared!


These gorgeous, full-bloomed, orange roses were the highlight of my saturday afternoon to say the least. Aren't they gorgeous? They even had a little card, that ready "Happy one year anniversary, Love- Pheron" 
His name isn't Pheron, it's Theron, but that's ok we won't mention it to him or it might disappoint his perfectly planned surprise. 
Wonderful weekend, and I am completely spoiled by the best boyfriend ever, sorry don't mean to brag.
I am also so very thankful God is allowing me to be "someone's something".  


Loveeee. 

No comments: