Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I've got my love to keep me warm.

I don't know about every one else, but I have been in the most amazing mood this week due to the holidays nearing in. I have been drowning my ears with christmas music and everyone else that surrounds me. The texas weather has been off and on cold, but today it is especially beautiful! It was so hard to stay at school this weekend and honestly I am procrastinating. I have so much I could have done but refuse to just because I want to enjoy the break to the fullest extent. Soooo, that means I spent from friday to monday night watching just about every christmas movie that occurred on tv. This including, Holiday in Handcuffs, Santa Baby, Elf, Snowglobe, and The Last Holiday. I am finally going to go home today, and after my lovely hour and half class I will be racing home (I already have my car all packed up). Not to mention, I am brining home my dorm room, only because I am an overpacker. I can't even imagine how much stuff I'll be taking home for Christmas. I'll be home for a whole month!! Also, I am turning in my last dance paper for the semester today ( I have written at least 12), So this calls for a celebration. I am already planning out my weekly events this week. Here's what I have in mind:
-Going to see all the wonderful movies coming out this week.
-Turkey Trot? maybe…
-Sister bonding time.
-Baby love bonding, as always.
-eating, eating, oh and more eating.
-Some serious christmas shopping, Black friday!!
-Car Jammin with my best friends.
-using my vintage singer, and begin learning to sew
-lazy days & nights with my love.
-Thanksgiving feast with all Sen10r class! cant wait! love them so much.
-Sitting by the fire, listening to christmas music, and putting up decorations!
-Last but not least, some major relaxing, movie watching, laying around.


Cannot wait.

Have the best feeling that this might just be the greatest Thanksgiving & Christmas this year!

No comments: