Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Holidays.

I love everything about november and december. It has not ever been my favorite season weather wise but even this year that's different. I am full of more excitement than I have ever had for Christmas this year. Maybe it is the not being at home and it just kind of blurring together? I'm not sure but I do not care! I never listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, however this year I am bursting with excitement and I have already got about 3 different stations up for holiday music on pandora! Also, I am anticipating the day after thanksgiving when Delilah, 103.7 starts playing holiday music so I will be able to listen to it in my car! Thanksgiving is next week and even though I get less than a week off, I am just so excited to be home laughing with my family. Home is the best place for holidays, and I don't know about everyone else but I have a good feeling about this year. Here are a few reasons why:
 I cannot wait to walk in my house as the smell of cinnamon makes it way throughout the house.
 My dad also turns on the holiday sirus radio station in every tv in the house
 My mom is a beautiful decorator, don't mean to be biased but she does the majority of holiday decorating alone and it looks like it is from a magazine. I love it!
We always watch the macys thanksgiving day parade whenever we wake up Thanksgiving day
My mom makes christmas quiche every christmas morning, and im anxious for the taste in my mouth already
I love laying around with my sisters and just laughing until tears fill my eyes, and my abs hurt
 Last year, I found out that my boyfriend is full of cute date ideas during winter season, It is definitely prime time for us to go out, Which I love enough though I am quite spoiled! I just love seeing his creativity flow during this time! Last year he took me ice skating, gaylord ice show, and attended a Christmas play with me at my church. Crossing my fingers he will take me to holiday in the park this year even though six flags isn't his idea of fun.
Last but not least, the beautiful lights, just driving around looking at them makes for the perfect night, then you can finish with hot cocoa, a fire, christmas movie, and cuddling!

Loveeeeee! ♥

No comments: