Sunday, July 10, 2011

love.love.love.

Honestly I have no excuse of why I haven't updated in so long. I see the blogger logo, read current updates in my subscribed to list then move on with my day but today seems to right to just go ahead and get back to it.

Lately, life is good. Really good. Everything seems to be in order. I wake up, enjoy a cup of coffee, head to work, and then when thats all done with I find ways to fill my day. Now who honestly knows what I do all day because half the time I look up at the clock and it's already 6' o clock. I say to myself where has the time gone and what have I been doing, but turns out time is only flying because I'm just enjoying life and the simple things it brings.

Like late nights filled with the summer heat beating against my back, face, and any exposed skin. Only because somewhere in the back of my mind I thought it would be a good idea to attend an outdoor concert at midnight, but hey what better way to make summer memories.
Or the nights where I want a puppy so bad that I beg like a 5 year old to go to the pet store just to hold one, just to feel as though it is my own for 5 minutes only of course. It will keep me content for about a week maybe. 
Or the other nights that consist of spending $11.00 on 4 Godiva chocolate covered strawberries, seriously why are they so expensive? They make clothes cheaper than that! But it is always worth it. 
After those are gone in about 5 minutes, we spend the evening driving, singing loud to our favorite music, and hands flailing in the wind. 
I don't know about you but I couldn't ask for a cuter best friend to spend it with. 
Or maybe just the fact that when I come home at night or day, I turn off the lights, immediately light about 3 candles, and turn on my Bon Iver pandora station. Oh it's the best thing ever. 

and lastly, the fact that boyfriend started wearing converse, and last night we were both rocking them. Not trying to brag, but it was cute. I've always wanted to be the couple walking together in their matching converse. always. I don't have a picture though because he says thats weird to take pictures of him like that, like of just his shoes. Don't worry I'll be fixing that.  

Needless to say I'll try to be a better blogger. Life just is so good, sometimes it stands in the way. 

& I am absolutely in love with summer 2k11and the way it's making me feel.


Lovee.

No comments: